Migraine Morning

This was breakfast this morning...fabulous strawberries, cantaloupe, mango, english muffins with cinnamon sugar, and Maxalt. I had another migraine this morning. I've been suffering from migraines for about 5 years or so. About 3 years ago I finally went in to see a doctor and after much trial and error, found a medication that works for me. Who knoww what causes migraines. In my case, I think it may have to do with my sleep patterns. I tend to get them first thing in the morning. They are miserable, and I am very grateful for the drugs! If you've never had a migraine, thank you lucky stars. I guess it could be worse.

4 comments:

Merfy said...

Bummer! I get them, but not bad like my parents... yet! Good luck!

Donna said...

Megan,
So, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but glad you had a remedy! Hope you day went better...
Love,
Auntie Donna

Jessica said...

Oh Megan! I'm so sorry about migraines. I don't get them (yet) but I can't imagine what it's like for you!! I hope you feel better soon.

Natalie said...

Oh Megs! I'm so sorry to hear about your headaches.

Can I come eat with you?