I Love Sundays

There are many reasons why I love Sunday. First, it's the sabbath...time to spiritually recharge. Second, I get to sleep in (shrug)...what can I say, anything later than 4AM is sleeping in and it's a wonderful luxury. Third, I have time to cook and bake on Sunday (see my food blog for today's creation). And fourth and final...I LOVE SUNDAYs because of all the munchkins and family members at my mom and dad's for dinner.

It's really hard to get a good picture of Zack cause he's never, ever still.

Jacob has the very best smile and he's not afraid to use it.
Reed & Jamie got a 2nd puppy, a friend for their black lab Jet. This little chocolate lab is Coda. He's absolutely adorable, and such a little baby. He ran and ran and chewed and ran, and then dropped in a heartbeat for a nap.

Though you'd never know based on most of my Sunday shots, I do occasionally take pictures of adults. Here's Jeff trying to pretend I'm not there. He's been doing that since he was about 10 yrs old.

Reed helped me try out his telephoto lens. He's loaning it to me for a few days, and I'm sure that I'm going to end up wanting one just like it.My really cute, adorable, sister-in-law Ellie. She's the sparkle in our family.

More evidence that Zack does NOT stay still, EVER.

Justin carries around his cute arm accessory, otherwise known as Kara. Miss Kara was not particularly fond of little puppy Coda, just check out the suspicious look in her eyes. She kept Coda within her sight the whole time she was in the back yard.

What a cute family. Can't you see why I love Sundays?!?!?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

its so good to see these pics of your family, since i don't get to see them as often as you.

your pictures are beautiful.

Merfy said...

Love the post! I would also love a fabulous camera and would love your opinions since you always take great shots! I totally agree with you that Sundays are the best!