Ethan's Pinewood Derby

A super quick post, cuz it's been a while...My nephew Ethan had his Pinewood Derby last Saturday. He was soo excited. Grandma Schaub painted his car for him...guess what he named it

"Mario Kart".

Ethan's car came in first at the ward level, Yahoo!! So Saturday evening he competed against all the other ward derby winners. I was able to go and cheer him on. Here are a few photos from that night.
Ethan and his mom.I am so proud of Ethan and all of his hard work. I thought he showed great sportsmanship as he cheered on his fellow scouts.Thanks Ethan for inviting me to watch. I sure had fun!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Megan,
You have to be one of the most dedicated, and loving aunts! I really like the picture of you and Ethan..what a beautiful couple! Congrats, Ethan..your car is awesome!
Love,
Auntie Donna

Jamie Schaub said...

I agree with Aunt Donna, you're the BEST and we're blessed! Thanks for coming and always supporting the littlest Schaub's!