the Flip minHD

We got a new "toy" at work today...a Flip minoHD. Its a super cool tiny digital HD camcorder, no bigger than your cell phone. I brought it home tonight to check it out, using it in low light, checking how well it records sound, etc. Our hope is to use it at work to record student interviews. So anyways, I took it with me tonight to our ward activity -- The Scottsdale Art Walk. All the art studios/galleries along Main Street in Scottsdale opened up there doors, put out wine and cheese and musicians littered the street to serenade the promonade of art patrons. It was actually pretty fun. The weather was PERFECT and I saw some absolutely BEAUTIFUL pieces of art (and someday when I win the lottery, I'll be able to afford to purchase something). The evening ended at the Sugar Bowl -- a great old fashioned ice cream parlor. This video clip show you what we ate. And I confess that I ate the WHOLE DARN THING!



Anyways, I LOVE the FLIP camera and in fact, I'm going to save my penny's and get me one.

0 comments: