Some hiking and some Chihuly

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while...I've been busy. So I thought I would at least put something new up tonight. Here are some photos of a few things I've done in the past couple weeks.

Went hiking with my parents up the Barnhardt Trail, which is south of Rye, AZ.Went and saw the Chihuly exhibit at the Desert Botanical Garden with a friend. Chihuly is one of my very favorite artists. In fact, one of my goals in life it own a small piece of Chihuly art -- mind you it would have to be VERY small for me to be able to afford it. The exhibit was MAGNIFICENT and I would highly recommend those who live in AZ go see it. It will be at the DBG until about March.

1 comments:

Merfy said...

I love Chihuly art too! He has done a bunch of projects with Corry. These are amazing though. Thanks for the post!