Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with the larger Schaub Clan...which we haven't done for YEARS! Uncle Ken and Aunt Donna hosted everyone in their beautiful new home. There was plenty of room for the 50 or so people and the 2 tons worth of food. Here are a few of my favorite shots of the occasion. To see ALL of the pictures, check out my Picasa Album.

My Uncle Ken and cousin Natalie, carving up the turkey...we went through 2 turkeys and a ham.


My sister-in-law Rachel, her daughter Kara, my cousin-in-law Tomena and her baby girl, Claire.
My cousin Melanie, cousin-in-law Kyle, Melanie's husband Kevin, Aunt Jan, and dad.
Hudson Suman, my cousin Melanie's son, trying to decide if he wants gravy with his turkey.
This is my cousin Natalie's absolutely adorable little boy Dallin.
The Thanksgiving afternoon ended with some trampoline time...Avery, Tyler, Jacob, and Tatum.
I am thankful this day for so many things. My Heavenly father has richly blessed my life with family, friends, memories, freedom, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

excellent photos meg! thank you. i need to link you on my blog now!

wix said...

What beautiful pictures! Fun to see all the family. Thanks for being such a diligent blogger! Love, Kate, Eli and Kiki

kimber said...

Thanks Megan for being such a great photographer, we need to get you in some next time. And thanks for hanging out with Tyler, she had fun eating tomatos with you.

Will you do me a favor? Will you email me the couple of pictures you took of me and my fam.? I want to print a couple of them and the resolutions not good enough if I just copy them.
kimberschaub@hotmail.com
Thanks!