Belated Halloween Pictures

This posting is not easy to make. Not that the subject matter isn't near and dear to my heart. Rather, I am SICK and tired of being on the computer. This week at work has been rather intense. I've pulled a couple ten hour days -- that's ten hours straight sitting in front of two monitors (I've even been eating my lunch while I'm working). So the thought of going home and spending any more time at the computer is not appealing. HOWEVER, I really wanted to share these photos cuz I had so much fun trick-or-treating with my brother Justin's kids -- Jacob, Tyler and Kara. So this is going to be a photo posting...

Kara was a fish - Jacob of Emperor Zurg (from Toy Story) -- Tyler was Buzz Lightyear

This photo shows the beginning stages of Sugar Coma...Hope ya'll had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Melissa Yergensen said...

Sugar coma for sure! That was my kids in a nutshell. Looks like fun! btw ... so wierd, I changed my background to this same one for about a day and then changed again (cuz my new banner didn't match). How funny! I love it.

wix said...

Such cute pics, Megs. I love them! THanks for posting. Kiki

Natalie said...

Love the sugar coma pics! It's so true..they get drugged!