How old do I look?

Yes, I am 34. Yesterday was my birthday. I can't believe I'm 34. Do I look it? Kiki and I were talking yesterday and she asked me how old I feel. And ya know what...I don't feel much different than I did at 20. Really, what is "old" supposed to feel like. I'm in better shape than I was when I was 20. And other than more gray hairs and an arthritic ankle, life at 34 is pretty darn good!

As far as birthdays go, yesterday was FABULOUS! My great co-workers decorated my office. I had lunch with my dad. And my friend Susan arranged for dinner with a bunch of my other friends at one of my favorite restaurants...Famous Dave's. We had a ton of fun. Then I finished the evening with a visit from Jeff and Ellie.
I am so very blessed.

7 comments:

Merfy said...

Happy Birthday! I knew it was coming up soon! Here is a funny for you. In Relief Society a couple of years ago, one lady mentioned that she looked in the mirror and screamed! She thought she was still twenty and a 75 year old stared back at her! We are only as old as we act! I hope you had a great day!

Rick & Diana said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Okay I totally don't feel any different than I did at 18, okay maybe a little more stress and a little wiser but when I think that next April ill be 35! Truely I can't be almost, arghh, I can barely even type it, 40! Where does the time go?

The Morrison's said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! It is true numbers mean nothing I know I do not feel 33 at all, I also know that I cannot wait for Monday that should make us feel like 16 again:)

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I hope you had a good birthday Megan cause you always make everyone feel so special that you deserve one day where you get to feel loved as well!! :)

Natalie said...

Happiest birthday to the birthday girl!! You look fabulous!

kimber said...

I'm little late but Happy Birthday!! I still feel like I'm 20 too and I'm about as old as you. You look better than ever!

wix said...

It looks like you had a fun birthday, Megs! I'm glad everyone took care of you, even though I'm not there! Love ya lots, Kiki