My newest project - A hat

So while visiting my sister Kiki in the frozen-tundra-of-the-north (a.k.a. - Idaho) we had to limit our activities to those things which could be done in doors, thus I learned to crochet. I decided that I had to have a hat to match my adorable neice Karlie.

Kiki had made the hat and so she taught me how to crochet, my first project was an adult sized hat, for those cold mornings in AZ.

I worked on it on my bus trip from Rexburg to Salt Lake and finished it up this week. So rather than show you my big head in it I got Justin's kids to model it for me.

6 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

oh wow that turned out super cute! great job

jeana said...

that is adorable Megan and the pictures are fantastic too! :)

Merfy said...

Oh my goodness!! So cute! I want one too! Megan you are amazing!

Natalie said...

are you kidding? that's amazing work girl! those flowers are darling!

and those kids...couldn't be yummier!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Meg, those pics turned out sooooo cute! Love them and I love the hat!! Can I still have a matching one? It's great that you acquired a new talent! :)

wix said...

Soooooo stinking cute! You did such a good job, Megs! And love your pics, too!