First 2010 Card Club Meeting

So I have a bunch of friends who like to craft like I do (surprise, surprise, surprise). Several decided last year to get together once a month and do a card kit exchange. Deal is, you make a card, then you make several "card kits" which include everything you need to make your card. We get together once a month swap card kits, and then work on putting them together while we visit, talk, and snack. I really look forward to these nights.

Anyways, last night was our first meeting of 2010. Other then catching up a bunch, finding out about Rhonda's cute new hound dog named, Beauregard Walker McGraw (isn't that just the best name for a southern hound dog), and going over who's getting married that we know, we did manage to get some stinkin' cute projects done. Here they are:Can you guess which one was my card that I shared?

0 comments: