Jake Shimabukuro - MASTER ukulele

I went to a concert last night of a ukulele master - Jake Shimabukuro. He plays this instrument in a manner unlike any you could imagine. It is absolutely amazing to watch him perform. I would recommend his concert to everyone, regardless of whether or not you're a fan of the ukulele. If you like music, you'll love Jake Shimabukuro. His performance was awe inspiring. Here's his best known clip from YouTube...



I'd recommend checking out more of his performances on YouTube. You can also learn more about him from his website Jake Shimabukuro .

It was an unforgettable evening with an unforgettable musician.

3 comments:

jeana said...

You are right. That is amazing! :)

wix said...

Yeah! Glad you liked it, wish I could have gone with you! Although, it couldn't have been that much better than you and me jamming out in my computer closet, could it? :)

Donna said...

That was excellent! Thanks, for sharing it!
Auntie Donna