Happy Birthday, Justin!

Today is another Schaub birthday.

Happy Birthday, Justin!

I won't tell you how old he is, suffice to say he's younger than I am.

So as a little celebration of this momentous occasion I'd like to share with you a few things that I love and admire about my younger brother...
  • Justin has always been game for anything. From an early age, Kiki and I have talked him in to joining us in a variety of adventures -- building forts and water slides, catching tadpoles, building backyard golf courses, and tormenting our little brothers. Today, he's still pretty much game for most things. He's always willing to tackle new things and go new places.
  • Justin is one of the very smartest people I know. I'm talking freakingly intelligent. Honestly, I don't know where he gets it from, because truthfully I don't remember him ever picking up a book.
  • Not only is he smart, but Justin is one of the hardest workers I know. He has tremendous focus and once he puts his mind to doing something, IT GETS DONE! He is a wonderful provider for his family and he's always quick to offer his services to anyone in the family. You can always count on Justin to lend a hand.
  • Justin always has the coolest toys. This boy knows what's hot! He's got all the news and latest gadgets and gizmos -- but only the really cool ones. That also makes him impossible to buy gifts for.
  • He is an amazing father and husband. I have watched him over the past few years really grow into his role as husband and father. He is dedicated and considerate and infinitely patient. I truly admire these qualities in him.
So, there are just a few of the reasons that I LOVE my younger brother Justin. So if you see him today, make sure you wish him a happy birthday and give him a birthday spank, cuz he'd like that!
:)

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Justin dear!

He has always been the sweetest person. Quiet, fun, patient, humble...and just plain NICE to everyone!

I hope his day was special!