My First Day on the Job

I survived my first day on the new job and here's the picture to prove it (I took this shot as soon as I got home -- btw: forgot how NOT fun traffic is). Actually there really wasn't much to "survive". I think that I'm really going to like Pinnacle Education. The people there were very friendly and helpful. It became clear today that, I've been hired mostly as the assistant to the President of Pinnacle. He's heading up a new marketing department related to their online high school program, and apparently they needed some help keeping things organized. Sounds as if it's right up my alley. Because my "boss" was out of the office for most of the day (wooing new clients on the golf course), I really didn't have much to do. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have a bit more to keep me busy.

0 comments: