Flashback Friday -- flashing all the way back to 1978

I'm doing Flashback Friday a little early this week, because I'm heading up to Flagstaff tomorrow right after work with a few friends. I couldn't miss FF because I found some AWESOME old pictures at my parent's house this week. My dad has taken some of his parents' boxes filled with old photos and memorabilia and scanned them in to the computer. Among the wonderful items was a program from the original showing of Gone with the Wind and some great photos.

This weeks FF comes from some photos taken in 1978 at what appears to be a Schaub family picnic. Now I've decided to play a little game. In the final photo I would like the help of my blog visitors (among whom I believe are enough family members, that I can piece together this mystery) in identifying the kids in the photo. I've numbered each person and so you can submit your guess for each of the numbered individuals. I will admit that I can not identify them all. I can only assume that they are all my cousins, and I can hazard a guess as to who they are based on the 1978 year. Anyways, the first two photos come from the same activity and may help in identifying the kids in the final photo.
I loved seeing how much we've all changed in 30 years. Oh my gosh, did I just write 30 years! Man where have all the years gone.

So send me in your guesses as to who's who (you can try to leave in the comments, or just email me). I'll give you a hint. I'm number 9.

4 comments:

jeana said...

here is my best guess. Seeing as I was not quite two at the time I will see how well I do.. :)

1- Tammy
2- Troy
3- Brandon
4- Judy
5- Kimber
6- Natalie
7- Me (Jeana)
8 - Melanie
9- Megan
10 - Justin
11- Becky
12 - Kiki
13 - Michael
14- Benson

Wow... aren't we all just adorably awkward.. :) gotta love the 70's :)

Thanks for the post though.. that was fun!

kimber said...

I love those pictures, so fun to look back at them. So I think I new them all except the baby, and I cheated and looked at Jeana's.

Natalie said...

Honestly, I could never have named all of them. All those blonde babies. There were a few no brainers, but between judy's, char's, and jan's blonde girls...I gave up! Plus, I wasn't even born then. not until 79. love the pics though!

wix said...

Ok, so I'm a little late commenting, but I'm with Jeana---just don't know who the mystery baby is. I guessed Melissa Tieman. Don't know! How fun! Love ya, Kiki