I went to work today.

I'm doing a really quick post, because I'm really tired and I need to go to bed. I just had to share that I went to work today. I've been hired, on a temporary basis, to work for First Solar -- a really big international company that produces solar panels. I'm assigned to work with a project manager as an admin assistant. Essentially it's my job to keep track of meeting notes and action items and see that they are disseminated to the right people. Oh my gosh, my brain hurts. I was in meetings from 8:30am to 5:00pm solid! And I was transcribing a foreign language the ENTIRE time. I was put into a room with a whole bunch of engineers -- project engineers and software engineers -- and was told to take notes on everything they said. I have NO idea what I was writing down. It could have been in Chinese for all the sense it made to me. Agghh!!! By the end of the day I was so tired and I don't even know if what I recorded will make sense to anyone. Oh well, I get to do it again tomorrow. (One nice perk of the job -- there were a bunch of good looking engineers scattered throughout the building, hmmm!!)

I'm really, really hoping this 9-1-1 operator job I'm applying for comes through. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comments:

jeana said...

you have been a busy girl!! Good to see your crop was a success and that you are working now.. :) YAY!!