Random Pictures

So I just got myself a new camera -- Pentax K200D. Oh my goodness! This thing is awesome and I'm only beginning to figure out all the stuff it can do. I've been taking pictures of all kinds of stuff. Here's a few random shots.
First, here's a shot of the plethora of yummies I got in my Bountiful Basket this week. All this for only $15...can you believe it. If you would like your own basket of yummies, check them out www.bountifulbaskets.org.
I LOVE lemons, especially the smell of lemons. I would love my entire home to smell like fresh lemons (not the yucky fake stuff).
A party at Grandma and Grandpa Schaub's always includes swimming, food, and fun. Here is Grandma Schaub with Kara and Rachel.
Here are Audrey and Kaylie "making faces".
Tyler LOVES swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's.

0 comments: