AZ Desert Botanical Garden

Last week a good friend of mine invited me to join her for a visit to the AZ Desert Botanical Garden.  Sara is an amazing photographer and I was so excited to be able to go out with a semi-professional and get some tips & tricks. And the bonus was a visit to the Desert Botanical Garden.

This time of year the garden is in FULL bloom.  All the flowers, trees and cacti are blossoming, the colors are magnificent.  The best lighting for outdoor photography is around dusk just as the sun is just starting to go down (at least in my humble opinion).  Fortunately the weather was absolutely PERFECT -- temperatures in the low 80s with a slight breeze.

I had soooo much fun practicing my photography and I couldn't have asked for better subjects -- they stayed still longer than my nieces and nephews.  Here are a few of the highlights of the evening



I'm definitely going to do this again.

0 comments: