Insanity Never Ends - Just making it clear...

My life, like many of you, is filled from morning till evening with "stuff"! Lately, I'm up at 4am doing "stuff" before work, working during the day, and then doing more "stuff" at night until it's time to crash at about 9:30pm.  Most of it's really good "stuff" -- taking photos of family weddings and parties, having RS meetings, cleaning the church, scrapbook night with the girls, dinner with friends, Visiting Teaching appointments, Temple sessions, babysitting of nieces and nephews, etc., etc., etc.

Bear with my while I clear up one quick point for many of my friends, and many others who I don't even know, but who perhaps have single friends or family members.

Just because a person is single, and doesn't have a family, doesn't mean they have extra time on their hands...I'm just saying!

Being single for as long as I have, I've run across a lot of people who automatically make the assumption, "Oh, you don't have a family, so you should have time to do..."  I have been blessed by the Lord in many ways in my life.  Unfortunately, as yet, I have not been blessed with a husband or children of my own. However, this does not mean I am sitting at home twiddling my thumbs waiting for that blessing to come around. I'm striving to be "anxiously engaged" and so that means that my time is very valuable, as is everyones. I'm just trying to make the most of the time I've been given and hope that you are time.

*tap* *tap* *Is anyone listening?*