Idaho -- brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I've been in Rexburg, Idaho since Christmas day visiting my sister, her husband, and 4 kids. I LOVE visiting with my family, but this cold is for the birds. Day after Christmas it got to a whopping 8 degrees. Today it was positively balmy at 22 degrees, and snowed for the first time.

However, we spend 99.9% of our time in doors playing. Fortunately Kiki has a FULL basement, very very large with 3 bedrooms and a bath. So there is plenty of space for everyone.

My favorite part of the trip so far has been squishing my niece Karlie's chubby thighs, and I've been doing it a lot. They are completely impossible to resist. She smiles at you, waves her hands, and then flashes her thighs and the next thing you know you're picking her up and squishing her.









I'll be headed home on Thursday and I'll be taking tons of pictures and wonderful memories with me.

2 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

hope we can all get together to scrapbook sometime in Jan then! I have lots of pix to do too

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Oh how fun!! Wish I could have joined you on this Idaho trip too!! She does look so squishable!! :) So glad you got to be with Kiki and her family!!