Happy Veteran's Day

I am grateful for the legacy of service and patriotism I have been blessed with. My ancestors have fought in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and most recently the war in Iraq. Family members who have sacrificed so much for me and every other American who daily enjoys freedom and safety as citizens of the United States of America.

Thank you to the men and women, and their devoted friends and family, who continue to serve for our country.

Happy Veteran's Day!

My brother-in-law Jared served in Iraq.

My dad was an officer in the US Navy.

My Great-Uncle James A. got shot down in Vietnam.
My Grandpa Johnson served in the US Navy.

My Grandpa Schaub was a radio operator and door-gunner in this bomber in the South Pacific during WWII for over 15 months.
And my uncle Ken was a Marine at the same time by dad was in the Navy and his son Michael Schaub served for over a year in Iraq.

THANK YOU!

1 comments:

wix said...

Love this post!