M&M Dark Chocolate Halloween Movie Game

Couple years back my brother Ryan and I found this online game posted by M&M. Each Halloween I go looking for it because it's a lot of fun, and it's a challenge to see how much I remember from the previous year.

The game consists of trying to identify horror movies by a single illustration. M&M has ingeniously created a fully illustrated scene that hides about 50 different horror movie titles. Some of them are obvious (picture of a bunch of lambs wearing ear-muffs = Silence of the Lamb), others not so obvious. Part of the challenge is the fact that I've probably only seen about 10% of the movies -- I hate scary movies. But I do know the titles of most of the movies, the rest I just have to guess at based on the image and then cheat by Googling.

The first time I tried it it took me almost 3 hours to get them, and I had to solicit a ton of help from other people. One of the nice things about the game is you can pause it and come back to it another day. The last time I tried it I think I got just under 50 minutes.The above picture is just a screen shot of the game. You really should try it. It's a lot of fun. Just click on the picture above and it will take you to the game.

Happy Halloween!

0 comments: