Just what you wanted to know about me...

So here are 5 of my favorite things (not including people, because that would require much more than 5 and not including gospel related things either, because that is just one ALL ENCOMPASSING thing; anyways....)


1. My mom's homemade rolls fresh out of the oven with a bit of butter (my mouth is watering just thinking of it).



2. BORN shoes. I love BORN shoes. They are always the most comfortable and the best made shoes. If I could afford it, I would buy nothing but BORN. Fortunately, places like Dillards, Ross, and TJ Max often have BORN shoes for ridiculously low prices (i.e.- $13). I actually had to retire my first pair of BORN sandles this year (I had them for 6+ years and they've been to 4 different countries.)


3. Flowers. I absolutely love flowers. I always tell myself that when I get rich someday, I'm going to have fresh flowers in my home every week. Till then I occasionally splurge on a bouquet for Costco.


4. Italian gelato. Note that it is ITALIAN gelato that I love. I have yet to find a single gelato shop here in the States that makes gelato anywhere near as good as it is in Italy. I loved it so much that I made it a point to have some every single day while I was in Italy. Yummmmm!!


5. Scrapbooking. If you know me at all, you know I love to scrapbook. If it's important to me, I've put it in a scrapbook somewhere. Besides that, It's a terrific artistic outlet. As I tell everyone, I can't paint or draw a straight line, but I can put stickers on a page with photos.


Enough about me...What do you love??

2 comments:

deena leena said...

Hey, Carol swears by this gelato shop on Higley/Brown... I think. She served her mission in Italy and next to Nikki Wride, I think is pretty fussy about her authentic Italian treats. We gotta get you there to try it!

Natalie said...

Megan-It's your cousin Natalie. I stumbled over to your site from kiki's. Great to see you! Nat