Same old, same old

OK - so here's an update on my life
  • Work is moving along, doing a lot of web designing, some graphic design, campaign analyzing, and sitting in meetings (guess which is the least productive part of my day)
  • Still staying busy with my calling as Relief Society president. In fact, I just reached my one-year mark, Yahoo! I've experienced a whole lot of growth this past year, some of it less painful then other parts.
  • Hey, good news...just paid off my car! I bought my Hyundai Santa Fe brand new in February of 2005. Other than a few dings (because of its amazing super power of invisibility - I'll have to tell you more about that another time), it's been a wonderful car, and now I expect to have several more years of wonderfulness (without having to make monthly payments on it).
  • I have really been trying to do more cooking and baking. Last year I just kind of put it all on hiatus while I figured out how to do my new calling and so this year I'm tackling cooking and baking with a vengence. I've been experimenting with backing bread. If you haven't recently, you should stop over at my food blog and check it out.

0 comments: