Aunt Megan's Annual Halloween Party - 1st Installment

So last Friday was Aunt Megan's Annual Halloween Party. I believe it was the 6th year I've done this. As I was frantically running around trying to get things out and directing the fun, I didn't get to take any pictures. Fortunately, I'm part of a "picture-taking" family and so my brother Jeff snapped away for me. He's supposed to come over tonight and bring all the pictures so I'll have to post them in the 2nd installment.

Till then, you can watch the magic show. For the entertainment portion of our evening I invited the kids to each prepare a magic trick to share. They loved performing and we had a blast watching them perform. Check out the video...

1 comments:

Rushton's said...

I LOVE it. They were so cute. That sounded like a blast. Can't wait to see installment #2. Megan, you are so great. I'm glad you love halloween too.