G'ma Schaub's Funeral - Part 1

It's been a week since my Grandma Dellola Schaub's funeral. G'ma Schaub passed away on Monday, August 30, 2010. Her health has been waning since her husband, Art Schaub, passed away in July of 2009. I'm sad that Grandma Schaub is no longer with us, but I'm very very happy that she is back with Grandpa Schaub.

I've been remiss in not posting funeral pictures. I don't have much time this morning, but I thought I'd put just a few pictures up at least and I'll post the rest, and my account of the funeral, later.

We had Grandma's funeral service on the evening of Thursday, September 2nd and the graveside service the morning of Friday, September 3rd.

My sister, Kiki, and cousin Natalie.

Tricia, Andrea, and Aunt Char
Cousins - Felix, Marjorie's husband (sorry I forgot his name), Marjorie, Connie and Uncle Ken.
The Goodwin family - Jeana, Aunt Char, Denise and Troy

My mom, Aunt Donna and sister Kiki.
My dad, on the left, and all of his siblings -- Ben, Clarence, Jan, Char, Ken -- at the graveside of their mother.

0 comments: